WHAT WE DO AS YOUR OWNERS CORPORATION MANAGER
The features of our service include:
- Convening and conducting Inaugural General Meetings, Annual General Meeting, Special General Meetings and Committee Meetings.
- 24 hour Hotline service for repairs of common property.
- Maintain an address for receiving correspondence
- Handle correspondence
- Arranging for maintenance, repair and replacement of common property in accordance with the instructions of the owners corporation.
- Arrange quotations for works to the common property.
- Preparing circulars and conduct surveys
- Recommend Audits to save cost
- Preparing and lodging insurance claims on behalf of the owners corporation.
- Enforcing the rules relating to common property.
- Prepare Owners Corporation Certificates
- Maintain an accurate record of correspondence , asset register , strata plan , rules and regulations
- Arrange and renew Insurances and lodging of insurance claims on behalf of the owners corporation
- Arrange a Maintenance Plan
- Attending to statutory requirements
- Complying to all requirements under the Owners Corporation Act 2006 & Regulations.
- Maintaining the accounts of the owners corporation , preparing the Annual Financial Reports.
- Operate a separate bank account for each owners corporation to provide transparency of all payments and receipts
- Provide reports in a easy to understand format.
- Invoicing Owners Corporation Fees
- Collect levies from all members
- Validating and Payment of Invoices
- Provide for Direct Electronic Funds Transfer Facilities
- Arrears Recovery
- Preparation & lodgement of Quarterly Business Activity Statements & Annual Tax Returns
- Arrange and renew insurances.
- Budget Forecast ( Admin & Sinking Fund)
- Present a full set of Financial Records to all members at the appropriate meetings